Off-Road Emergency Tire Repair Kit featuring Colby Valve
Free Shipping Available*
- Repair punctures & beads leaks & slow leaks with TireJect Tire Sealant
- Replace a broken valve stem with the tool-free Colby Valve
- Repair larger punctures with the Tire Plug Kit
- Includes 20 pieces
- Contains components that are made in the USA & the kit is assembled in the USA
The TireJect Emergency Tire Repair Kit featuring Colby Valve includes everything you need to repair a flat tire or broken valve stem. This kit will fix flat tires caused by tire punctures, bead leaks, slow leaks during temperature changes and even broken valve stems with Colby Valve. Colby Valve is the only valve stem that can be installed tool-free in only minutes.
TireJect and Colby Valve have teamed up to create the ultimate tire repair kit offering the best tire repair options on the market so you are not stranded with a flat tire.
Includes 20 pieces to repair almost any flat tire:
- 10oz of TireJect Off-Road Tire Sealant
- Dispensing cap with hose for easy installation of tire sealant
- Colby Valve Stem with both tool-free and permanent installation hardware
- Metal tire plug kit (6 tire plugs, rubber cement glue, 3 replacement split-eye needles, allen key & cutter tool)
- Metal XL valve core removal tool
- Red valve stem cap to mark tire with installed tire sealant
- Durable carry case with latches (10.5”x8.3”x3.1”)
- Instruction cards & stickers
TireJect has a 5-star rating (★★★★★) and is the highest-rated Tire Sealant on the market. Leaks and punctures are instantly sealed; our formula contains super strong Aramid fibers and recycled rubber tire particles that wedge into the leak and the liquid rubber is what bonds to the tire for a permanent seal.
Play 5-in-1 Video
Off-Road 5-in-1 Sealing Benefits:
Punctures up to 3/8"
Minor tire dry rot*
TireJect™ is not your standard off the shelf tire sealant.
Our Tire Sealant is engineered with liquid rubber, recycled tire particles and Dupont™ Kevlar® Fiber to outperform our competitors in every aspect. With TireJect you get superior sealing benefits, easy installation and easy clean-up. If you have tried old traditional tire sealant
without success we understand that you are skeptical. We have specifically designed TireJect™ tire sealant to solve the problems of traditional tire sealants. This means no more tire balance issues, no more mess, just tire sealant that works.
Tool-free Replacement Valve Stem!
Colby Valve built a better valve stem. It installs from the outside of the wheel in about 1 minute, is 20X stronger than standard valves and made in the USA!
Colby Valve Highlights:
- NO TOOLS required!
- Installs from the outside of the wheel in 1 minute
- 20X stronger than standard valves
- Fits standard .453 wheel openings
- Kit includes tool-free and permanent installation hardware
Why Colby Valve:
Your tire valves are probably your vehicle's weakest link. One hard impact and you're in a world of hurt. Don't take the risk. Be prepared with Colby Valves.
Remove Valve Core
Attach Cap Hose & Open
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
Anyone can install TireJect™ in only minutes.
Deflate the tire and remove the valve core with the included valve core removal tool. Push the hose over the valve stem and pull/flip open the cap. Squeeze the pouch to force the tire sealant liquid into the tire through the valve stem. Re-install the valve core with the included tool. Re-inflate the tire and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.
Play Installation Video