Automotive Emergency Flat Tire Repair Kit
Free Shipping Available*
- 2 x 4oz Automotive Tire Sealant Pouches, CO2 Inflator kit with 2 x CO2 cartridges, Dispensing cap, Premium valve core removal tool, 2 x TireJect Valve Stem Caps, 2 x Valve Cores, Pencil air pressure gauge, Tire Plug Kit
The perfect gift that no car owner should be without, don't risk getting stranded or waiting hours for a tow truck. Get TireJect's Emergency Flat Tire Repair Kit that comes with everything you need to repair a flat tire including a source of air.
|Inflator Comparison Chart
||TireJect CO2 Inflator
||Electric Air Compressors
|Self-powered (no power source needed)
- Easily fix stubborn bead leaks
- Repair tread punctures up to 1/4"
- Emergency road side tire repair
- Highest rated tire sealant on the market
(read our reviews)
TireJect™ Technology for on-road, highway speed vehicles
TireJect's patent pending tire sealant formula contains natural liquid rubber and aramid fibers (see material contents
). The active sealing fibers plug punctures and slow bead leaks from the inside while the liquid rubber bonds to the tire to form a permanent seal.
*Must use as directed, do not install more than 4oz per tire. We do not recommend multiple applications on the same tire for on-road vehicles.
**Disclaimer: For highway speed vehicles TireJect should only be used to seal bead leaks or tread punctures up to 1/4". Do not use TireJect to seal sidewall or shoulder punctures, unknown leak locations, punctures larger than 1/4” or any other type of tire or rim damage - highway speed tires in this state should be inspected for highway safety at a certified tire shop. Do not pre-applicate tires with TireJect to prevent flat tires in highway speed tires, only use to repair after a puncture happens in the tire crown (center tread) or for slow bead leaks.
The TireJect™ Emergency Repair Kit is easy to use to quickly repair most flat tires.
Follow directions to install tire sealant through the valve stem. Open CO2 Capsule and thread to the valve stem. Insert CO2 Cartridge into capsule Thread the capsule together and tighen until the CO2 cartridge fully discharges into the tire (only takes 10-15 seconds). Unthread the capsule from the valve stem and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Immediately drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes at slow speed to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.
Remove Valve Core
Attach Cap Hose & Open
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
What is TireJect Tire Sealant made with?
- Natural liquid rubber*
- High strength Aramid fibers
- TireJect is Made in the USA
TireJect is 100% safe for your tire, rim and valve stem
- No harsh chemicals
- Non-hazardous, Non-corrosive, Non-toxic
- Will not clog the valve stem
- Compatible with TPMS sensors
On-Road Automotive Tire Sealant
- TPMS Safe - The TireJect Automotive formula has been designed and tested to work with TPMS sensors.
- Will not clog the valve stem and will not damage the electronics.
- More information about our TPMS safe formula and testing is available in our FAQ
What are Aramid fibers?
Aramid fiber is a high strength synthetic fiber most commonly known as Dupont™ Kevlar®