Lawn Mower Tire Protection Kit
Free Shipping Available*
- Applicate Small Lawn Mower with rear tires up to 20x8
- Includes - 30 oz of TireJect Tire Sealant, Sealant Injector, Valve core removal tool, Red valve stem caps, Protected by TireJect sticker.
- Pre-install in all 4 tires to prevent flats for up to 24 months
- Easy to Install
- Full Tire Protection and Permanent Seal
- Made with Liquid Rubber and Aramid fiber
- Made in USA
- Tire Sealant Dosage Calculator
- Use 75% less than competing brands
(compare competing brands).
- Easy to install and water solube for easy clean up
- Low viscosity and will not cause vibration
TireJect's patent pending tire sealant formula contains natural liquid rubber, recycled rubber tire particles, and aramid fibers (see material contents). The active sealing particles and fibers plug punctures and leaks from the inside while the liquid rubber bonds to the tire to form a permanent seal.
Compatible with all off-road tubeless tires:
ATV, UTV, Side by Side (SxS), golf cart, utility trailer, lawn mower, tractors, farm equipment, construction and heavy equipment, etc.
Anyone can install TireJect™ in only minutes.
Deflate the tire and remove the valve core with the included tool. Attach the Sealant Injector. Open and pour TireJect™ tire sealant into the injector body. Use the injector plunger to clear the injector. Re-install the valve core with the included tool. Re-inflate the tire and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.
Remove Valve Core
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
What is TireJect Tire Sealant made with?
- Natural liquid rubber*
- Recycled rubber tire particles
- High strength Aramid fibers
- TireJect is Made in the USA
TireJect is 100% safe for your tire and rim
- No harsh chemicals
What are Aramid fibers?
- Aramid fiber is a high strength synthetic fiber most commonly known as Dupont™ Kevlar®
Download the TireJect MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheet)
*Product contains natural latex which may cause allergic reaction in some people
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company