Emergency Tire Repair Kit - Tire Sealant
Free Shipping Available*
- Never get stuck on the trail with a flat tire!
- Includes everything needed to fix a flat tire while on the trail
- Easy to carry flat tire insurance policy in a bag!
- Includes: 2 x TireJect Tire Sealant 8oz Pouch ($19.90 value), Tire Sealant Injector ($9.95 value), Tire Plug Kit ($9.95 value), CO2 Inflator Kit ($24.95 value), Dial gauge (0-30psi) ($9.95 value), Storage zipper pouch (10" H x 13.5" W)
- Tire Repair Dosage Guidelines
The Emergency Tire Repair Pro Kit includes everything you need to fix a flat tire, trail side. This kit will give you a source of air, TireJect™ Tire Sealant, Sealant Injector for installation, Tire plug kit to repair larger punctures, and Tire pressure gauge. With this kit you can fix virtually any flat tire, anywhere. Ride prepared with the TireJect™ Emergency Repair Pro Kit and never get stuck with a flat tire again!
- Use 75% less than competing brands
(compare competing brands).
- Easy to install and water solube for easy clean up
- Low viscosity and will not cause vibration
TireJect's patent pending tire sealant formula contains natural liquid rubber, recycled rubber tire particles, and aramid fibers (see material contents). The active sealing particles and fibers plug punctures and leaks from the inside while the liquid rubber bonds to the tire to form a permanent seal.
Compatible with all off-road tubeless tires:
ATV, UTV, Side by Side (SxS), golf cart, utility trailer, lawn mower, tractors, farm equipment, construction and heavy equipment, etc.
Anyone can install TireJect™ in only minutes.
Deflate the tire and remove the valve core with the included tool. Attach the Sealant Injector. Open and pour TireJect™ tire sealant into the injector body. Use the injector plunger to clear the injector. Re-install the valve core with the included tool. Re-inflate the tire and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.
Remove Valve Core
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
What is TireJect Tire Sealant made with?
- Natural liquid rubber*
- Recycled rubber tire particles
- High strength Aramid fibers
- TireJect is Made in the USA
TireJect is 100% safe for your tire, rim and valve stem
- No harsh chemicals
- Non-hazardous, Non-corrosive, Non-toxic
- Will not clog the valve stem
What are Aramid fibers?
Aramid fiber is a high strength synthetic fiber most commonly known as Dupont™ Kevlar®
Side-by-Side, ATV / UTV
Repair one tire up to 27x11
Use two pouches for tires up to 32x11
Lawn mower/ Zero turn mower
Repair one rear tire up to 24x12
or Repair two front tires
Repair two tires up to 18x8
Repair one tire up to 20x14
Repair one tire up to 20x14
Wheelbarrow, handcart, small tires
Repair up to 4 tires
Larger tires? - Tractors, Heavy equipment, etc.
Use multiple pouches or the gallon tire repair kit to repair larger tires
Use Dosage Calculator