Gallon Tire Sealant - Tire Repair Kit
Free Shipping Available*
- Gallon (128oz) of TireJect Tire Sealant, 5oz TireJect Tire Sealant Injector for application, Valve core remover tool, TireJect valve stem caps
TireJect™ tire repair is faster and easier to install than any other product on the market. Easily seal all areas of a tire - Fix common punctures up to 3/8", Bead leaks, Slow leaks, Tire dry rot and cracks. If you have tried old traditional tire sealants and old tire repair methods without success we understand that you are skeptical. We have specifically designed TireJect™ tire sealant to be easy to install and to extend the life of your tires to save you time and money.
- Use 75% less than competing brands
(compare competing brands).
- Easy to install and water solube for easy clean up
- Low viscosity and will not cause vibration
TireJect's patent pending tire sealant formula contains natural liquid rubber, recycled rubber tire particles, and aramid fibers (see material contents). The active sealing particles and fibers plug punctures and leaks from the inside while the liquid rubber bonds to the tire to form a permanent seal.
Compatible with all off-road tubeless tires:
ATV, UTV, Side by Side (SxS), golf cart, utility trailer, lawn mower, tractors, farm equipment, construction and heavy equipment, etc.
Anyone can install TireJect™ in only minutes.
Deflate the tire and remove the valve core with the included tool. Attach the Sealant Injector. Open and pour TireJect™ tire sealant into the injector body. Use the injector plunger to clear the injector. Re-install the valve core with the included tool. Re-inflate the tire and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.
Remove Valve Core
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
What is TireJect Tire Sealant made with?
- Natural liquid rubber*
- Recycled rubber tire particles
- High strength Aramid fibers
- TireJect is Made in the USA
TireJect is 100% safe for your tire, rim and valve stem
- No harsh chemicals
- Non-hazardous, Non-corrosive, Non-toxic
- Will not clog the valve stem
Off-Road Tire Sealant
- Formulated for longer life to protect off-road tires from flats.
- Seals larger punctures up to 3/8" in off-road tires.
- Do not use with TPMS sensors, use our On-Road Automotive Tire Sealant for Cars, Trucks, SUVs
What are Aramid fibers?
Aramid fiber is a high strength synthetic fiber most commonly known as Dupont™ Kevlar®
Side-by-Side, ATV / UTV
Tires up to 27x9: 10oz
Tires up to 27x11: 12oz
Tires up to 29x11: 15oz
Tires up to 32x11: 20oz
Rear tires up to 24x12: 10oz
Front tires up to 16x7: 5oz
Tires up to 18x8: 5oz
Small Compact Tractor
Rear tires up to 26x12: 14oz
Front tires: 6oz
Large Compact Tractor
Rear tires up to 32x14: 25oz
Front tires: 15oz
Tires up to 14x18: 10oz
Use Dosage Calculator
Wheelbarrow, handcart, small tires