Automotive Emergency Tire Repair Kit featuring Colby Valve
Free Shipping Available*
- Repair tread punctures & beads leaks with TireJect Auto Tire Sealant
- Replace a broken valve stem with the tool-free Colby Valve
- Repair larger punctures with the Tire Plug Kit
- Contains components that are made in the USA & the kit is assembled in the USA
- Includes 21 pieces
The TireJect Automotive Emergency Tire Repair Kit featuring Colby Valve includes everything you need to repair a flat tire or broken valve stem. This kit will fix flat tires caused by tire punctures, bead leaks, slow leaks during temperature changes and even broken valve stems with Colby Valve. Colby Valve is the only valve stem that can be installed tool-free in only minutes.
TireJect and Colby Valve have teamed up to create the ultimate tire repair kit offering the best tire repair options on the market so you are not stranded with a flat tire.
Includes 21 pieces to repair almost any flat tire:
- 2 x 4oz TireJect Automotive Tire Sealant Pouches
- Dispensing cap with hose for easy installation of tire sealant
- Colby Valve Stem with both tool-free and permanent installation hardware
- Metal tire plug kit (6 tire plugs, rubber cement glue, 3 replacement split-eye needles, allen key & cutter tool)
- Metal XL valve core removal tool
- Red valve stem cap to mark tire with installed tire sealant
- Durable carry case with latches (10.5”x8.3”x3.1”)
- Instruction cards & stickers
TireJect has a 5-star rating (★★★★★) and is the highest-rated Tire Sealant on the market. Leaks and punctures are instantly sealed; our formula contains super strong Aramid fibers and recycled rubber tire particles that wedge into the leak and the liquid rubber is what bonds to the tire for a permanent seal.
Automotive 2-in-1 Sealing Benefits:
Tread punctures up to 1/4"
TireJect™ Automotive Tire Sealant will easily repair common bead leaks and 1/4" tread punctures**. Our sealant is compatible with TPMS sensors, safe for your wheels, and will not cause tire vibration or balance issues.
*Must use as directed, follow Automotive dosage guidelines. We do not recommend multiple applications on the same tire for on-road vehicles.
**Disclaimer: For highway speed vehicles TireJect should only be used to seal bead leaks or tread punctures up to 1/4". Do not use TireJect to seal sidewall or shoulder punctures, unknown leak locations, punctures larger than 1/4” or any other type of tire or rim damage - highway speed tires in this state should be inspected for highway safety at a certified tire shop. Do not pre-applicate tires with TireJect to prevent flat tires in highway speed tires, only use to repair after a puncture happens in the tire crown (center tread) or for slow bead leaks.
Tool-free Replacement Valve Stem!
Colby Valve built a better valve stem. It installs from the outside of the wheel in about 1 minute, is 20X stronger than standard valves and made in the USA!
Colby Valve Highlights:
- NO TOOLS required!
- Installs from the outside of the wheel in 1 minute
- 20X stronger than standard valves
- Fits standard .453 wheel openings
- Kit includes tool-free and permanent installation hardware
Why Colby Valve:
Your tire valves are probably your vehicle's weakest link. One hard impact and you're in a world of hurt. Don't take the risk. Be prepared with Colby Valves.
Attach Cap Hose & Open
Re-install Valve Core
Install TireJect Valve Cap
Drive or Rotate Tire
Deflate the tire and remove the valve core with the included valve core removal tool. Push the hose over the valve stem and pull/flip open the cap. Squeeze the pouch to force the tire sealant liquid into the tire through the valve stem. Re-install the valve core with the included tool. Re-inflate the tire and install the Red TireJect Valve Cap to easily identify the tires that have TireJect installed. Drive or rotate the tire for 5 minutes to allow the tire sealant to cover all areas of the tire.